West Ham United are reportedly very likely to keep David Moyes as their manager for the next season.
The Scottish boss has been under a lot of pressure after a disappointing 2022-23 top-flight campaign.
He was expected to take the Hammers to the next level after the board heavily backed him in the summer transfer window.
But the former Everton boss spectacularly failed as his side spent most of the season around the relegation zone.
However, things have become more positive at London Stadium in recent weeks as they have secured their top-flight status and have also made it to the Europa Conference League final.
According to The Guardian, West Ham are now more inclined towards giving Moyes another season after the recent turnaround.
Not only that, the club are also planning to back him by targeting Fulham’s Joao Palhinha and Leicester City’s Harvey Barnes this summer.
It is said that they haven’t made a final decision yet, and there will be full clarity after their talks with Moyes at the end of this season.
The Hammers have climbed to 14th-place in the table following their 3-1 success over Leeds United at the weekend.
They will now travel to the East Midlands to take on Leicester City in their final fixture of the season.
Meanwhile, their Europa Conference League final against Fiorentina will be at the Eden Arena in Prague on June 7.
If West Ham manage to beat their Serie A rivals next month, they will qualify for the Europa League next term.
Latest West Ham News
- Preview: Burnley vs West Ham United – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- West Ham eye another European trophy after Conference League success last season
- Preview: Luton Town vs West Ham United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- West Ham in July: Six pre-season fixtures as Moyes aims to make a comeback in 2023-24
- West Ham want Harry Maguire, Man Utd might need to cover £10m in wages
- West Ham likely to keep David Moyes as manager for next season
- Preview: West Ham United vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- West Ham v Arsenal: Declan Rice set for transfer audition
- West Ham earmark Michael Carrick as potential next manager
- West Ham United vs Chelsea Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups